Indotech LMGAR 460 Aviator 18" dual Column Programmable bandsawHorizontal Band Saws (Automatic)
Indotech model LMGAR 460 Aviator NC horizontal dual Column bandsaw, 18" capacity, 1.5" Blade, 10HP, 10 Touch screen with Diagnostics
10" LCD display/Touch screen with Diagnostics built in w/ instruction on how to fix it, Variable vise pressure, Moveable control panel 10 HP drive motor, 1.5" Blade, Coolant system with wash down hose, Chip conveyor, service tool kit, all manuals, 1 year parts and labor Warranty
Indotech Unique Features of the Dual Column Saws
1) One piece machining, sub-assemblies are machines as a whole in a single set up on 5 axis machines to ensure Accuracy.
2) Linear ROLLER bearings guides Vs Round Column. The columns are old technology and not as accurate. Linear ROLLER bearings have Zero clearance and greater load bearing capabilities and have full contact in ALL directions with near zero wear and friction.
3) Hardened Vise jaws inserts are replaceable.
4) Auto lube to Linear ways, Vises, and Shuttle feed.
5) Direct drive, (no belts) eliminates side forces for longer life and better power through Helical gears = less loss of power.
6) Moveable cabinet w/ sensitive controls mounted underneath out of harm’s way.
7) Variable vise pressure Standard.
8) Hydraulic blade guide adjust is automatic and never needs adjustment.
9) All in house mfg. for Quality control and fitment.
10) Strict adherence to Sound engineering practices, i.e. minimum distance between Bandwheel center and blade guide to minimize blade twist, Minimum diameter of band wheels to blade width standards etc. etc. etc.
11) Oversize Heavy-duty vises.
12) State of the art 4-point blade tension and Bandwheel adjustment in all directions (Not 3)
13) Hydraulic hold downs.
14) Magnetic Scale feedback for vise shuttle, doesn’t care about coolant or chips.
15) Shuttle retract .080” after cut to not drag blade.
16) Floating Shuttle feed
17) Automatic blade guide adjustment, better cuts longer blade life.
18) Laser for fast approach = no flag to get damaged or stick
19) All Bearings are SKF, FAG or Timken.
20) Chip conveyor with rear drive floats, to prevent jamming.
21) FULL MACHINE DIAGNOSTICS. With instructions on how to fix
22) 10” Color LCD touch screen (Omron)
23) Encoder for downfeed feedback, lets you know ACTUAL feed vs programmed.